Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Canada Post sucks

I sent Vivian’s police certificate requests to overseas authorities via registered mail using Canada Post. After 3 weeks there was no updates on their online tracking tool. It just reported that the mail has left Canada and have not been received at the other end. I called and they said my mail were sent not by air but by ground.  The lady told me that if I didn’t request otherwise, all will be by ground by default.

WTF… who still sends letters by ground/sea these days?  In my mind I thought there are only two ways to send a letter these days:

1) Air Mail SmileThumbs up 

2) E-Mail Open-mouthed smileThumbs up

I was so ticked off by this.  Anyhow 5 weeks after the mail were sent out, we received responses from the two offices. I went back to the Canada Post online tracking site, it still reported that the mail have not reached the destination.

I will not use Canada Post anymore. Period.

No comments: