Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 is here…!

We spent the evening cooking up a nice dinner to enjoy the last day of 2010. This year went by rather quickly and that’s good because it wasn’t a fun year at all. Many bad memories of loved ones leaving and I also managed to injured myself while skiing early December. Fractured elbow and partially torn ligament was the result of a bad landing from a ski jump, and it’s been 4 weeks since the accident and I  am told that it would take another 2 possibly 3 weeks to completely recover. I hope I could go back on the slopes again by end of January.

Few photos of NYE dinner here:

din4 din1

din2 din3

Joe & Gillian - if you are reading this – loving your gift!

So 2011 is here, the holidays are over, and I got the holiday flu on the very first day of the year. I am all better now thanks to the TLC from Vivian and I am ready to go back to work tomorrow.

All the best to everybody in 2011!

No comments: